"For us, our house is not insentient matter—it has a heart, and a soul, and eyes to see us with; and approvals, and solicitudes, and deep sympathies; it is of us, and we are in its confidence, and live in its grace and in the peace of its benediction. We never come home from an absence that its face does not light up and speak out its eloquent welcome—and we can not enter it unmoved."
—Mark Twain, 1896
______________________________

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

JOURNAL ENTRY

A few years back ……….. 22 to be exact, I worked along-side a Druid. She is one of those periphery people I’ve mentioned before (I’m afraid I’ve not retained her name). I remember her because she introduced me to Griffin and Sabine and because she expanded my curiosity into an other world outside the limitations of my own.

She was a fascinating person who kept to herself until the commonality of strangeness drew us together for a brief moment. Within the boundaries of that brief moment, my awareness and all encompassing view of Sky Father and Earth Mother was altered.

What little I knew of Druidism, all supposition, was entirely wrong. I learned a lot from her, and regardless if I agreed or not, she expanded the possibilities and broadened my horizons.

One must always keep an open mind as there is so much we have yet to know.

I TOOK THIS PHOTOGRAPH OF SKY FATHER AND EARTH MOTHER
IN FEBRUARY 2012
ADA, OREGON

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Terracina/San Felice

THANK YOU FOR VISITING

THANK YOU FOR VISITING