reading an entire series uninterrupted by any other books in-between. And, while book four of Fablehaven, and the new Artemis Fowl are pushing their way to the front of the line to get my attention, I want nothing more than to stay in Cedar Cove. I thought I could read something else between book two and three, but then I picked up 311 Pelican Court where Rosie lives. BIG mistake. “I’ll just find out if they figured out who the dead guy was, then I’ll just step away.” Yeah, right.
I’ll Review one, two and three together after I’ve shut the door at Rosie’s house.
If you haven’t figured it out yet, the sequence of these books are numbered by the address title: Book one is 16 Lighthouse Road; book two: 204 Rosewood Lane; book three: 311 Pelican Court, and so on. I own up to 92 Pacific Boulevard, and have just put 1022 Evergreen Place in my cart! OMG!!! Somebody stop me!
.

No comments:
Post a Comment