"For us, our house is not insentient matter—it has a heart, and a soul, and eyes to see us with; and approvals, and solicitudes, and deep sympathies; it is of us, and we are in its confidence, and live in its grace and in the peace of its benediction. We never come home from an absence that its face does not light up and speak out its eloquent welcome—and we can not enter it unmoved."
—Mark Twain, 1896
______________________________

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Percolations



Some of the unread books in my personal library that I eventually read while I wait for a percolation to arrive, are referred to as my In-Between books. I've been reading Body Double for the past few nights. I had no clue that this book was part of the Jane Rizzoli and Maura Isles series (I don‘t care for the made-for-TV-series, but I must say that I am enjoying this mystery). Not so much so that I won’t put it down on Monday when my percolating Abarat arrives, of course. Gosh, that would be like walking when there's a Mercedes in the garage. Duh ....
 
Young Adult fantasy
Mass Market Paperback: 496 pages
HarperCollins (August 31, 2004)

 















< soft cover 624 pages
 HarperCollins
 Reprint edition
(August 30, 2011)




hardcover 592 pages >
HarperCollins
(September 27, 2011)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin


Terracina/San Felice

THANK YOU FOR VISITING

THANK YOU FOR VISITING