You’re not the only one who has noticed that I haven’t written in a while. I was hoping it was nothing more than writer’s block. Something that would soon pass. After all, I had experienced similar episodes prior. But this is something different. This is something that hasn’t passed. My mind is beginning to falter and I’m losing my grasp on the thought process that strings together words in cohesive visual portraits. Oh, I feel perfectly healthy and nothing else has changed. I am still my irresistible self.
It started about a month ago when I began to experience electrical short circuits sparking in the right side of my brain. I’m afraid the process of fading has begun and I‘ve become ever so aware that, finally, I have nothing left to say. Not that it much matters.
It started about a month ago when I began to experience electrical short circuits sparking in the right side of my brain. I’m afraid the process of fading has begun and I‘ve become ever so aware that, finally, I have nothing left to say. Not that it much matters.
I’ve enjoyed being in this world of my own making these past three years but it’s time to say good bye before I make a complete spectacle of myself……
That's what I was going to post on June 5, however, today is a new day and even though I still don‘t have anything witty or profound to say, it’s hard to leave knowing I’m done. I keep hoping it will all come back, but each day it’s still not here. Oh, I do get bits and pieces. A sentence here. A sentence there. But nothing I can string together in any semblance of creative order.It’s all jumbled like a box of a 1000 puzzle pieces. I’m working on the edges though so as soon as all four sides are connected, I’ll start filling-in the center where a picture should begin to take shape… and then I’ll be back.
In the meantime, I’ll continue to post in my Photo Journal. Summer days are full of life again. Don’t you know?
.

No comments:
Post a Comment